[wp-testers] when switching to visual editor from HTML editor, all layout is discarded

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Mar 24 23:25:42 GMT 2008

I just had a look at it, and your right, It was indeed loosing all formatting when switching between.

Test

<strong>Test</strong>

Test

becomes
TestTestTest.

Incredibly weird.
I deactivated "WPG2	3.0.2" as i dont think its 2.5 Compliant, And it suddenly started working correctly
The test post you gave works fine, my tests work fine.. everything works fine.

So i reactivated WPG2, Everything still works fine, nothing seems to go wrong still. Incredibly weird.

I have a feeling that TinyMCE was using a older cache file, not sure why, but it may've been, What this a fresh install? Or had you previously had something else installed in its place?

I tested using Opera9.5 on Windows XP, There were absolutely NO javascript errors before, or after the plugin deactivation..