[wp-testers] Randomness with scheduled posts

Steve Richardson steve at adequately-average.com
Mon Mar 24 11:38:58 GMT 2008

Hello,

I've noticed a couple of issues with scheduled posts... With just one post which was scheduled before I started testing 2.5RC1 and one I wrote after I started testing.

All other posts have been absolutely fine.

Firstly, a post I wrote and was scheduled to publish on saturday morning I tried to change the publish date and I lost the post completely.  This was the post I wrote before testing.

Secondly, the post I wrote during testing was also scheduled to publish on saturday and although it did eventually publish, on the time it was due to publish my future post widgets was displaying it still had ten hours until publish time - and it wasn't appearing on either the blog or my dashboard under recent posts.  Under 'manage' however, it was telling me it was published about an hour ago and had removed the option for me to edit it temporarily.

I'm not sure if this has been flagged before, or if it was just a one off little blip...?