[wp-testers] Permalinks

Nick Bohle mail at nickbohle.de
Mon Mar 24 11:15:27 GMT 2008

My urls are also without the "index.php". I am using the customized permalink structure: /%year%/%monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/.

I was just a little bit surprised that the (new - beyond RC1) permalink options page suggested the following structure to me:

Day and name    http:// www.nickbohle.de /index.php/2008/03/23/sample-post/
Month and name  http://www.nickbohle.de/index.php/2008/03/sample-post/
Numeric 	http://www.nickbohle.de/index.php/archives/123