[wp-testers] Re: avatar settings (was Image uploader problems and other 2.5 unpolish)

Tony Scott tonyscott100 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 23 21:39:38 GMT 2008

----- Original Message ----
> From: Tony Scott <tonyscott100 at yahoo.co.uk>
> Interestingly the system (as far as I can see) is not explained on the Gravatar
> site - eg
> http://en.gravatar.com/site/implement#section_1_1

OK - found the definitions at
http://en.gravatar.com/gravatars/edit-rating/<your-account>

They are:

					X rated gravatars may contain hardcore sexual imagery or extremely disturbing violence.

								R rated gravatars may contain such things as harsh profanity, intense violence, nudity, or hard drug use.

													PG rated gravatars contain may contain rude gestures, provocativelydressed individuals, the lesser swear words, or mild violence.

				G rated gravatar is suitable for display on all websites with any audience type.

----
Tony Scott
http://tonyscott.org.uk