[wp-testers] Mr Add Image To Post..

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 12:52:44 GMT 2008

Peter Westwood wrote:
> As I said in an earlier thread.
>
> This message is from the nonce check code but no nonces are used by
> WordPress here.
>
> The previous poster found it was caused by a contact form plugin.
>
> Please try with all plugins disabled.

Okay, I disabled all plugins. I got a good prompt this time. I don't
know why though, because most WP authentic plugins shouldn't mess it
up.. This going said to the people on here that claim that NOT MUCH was
done to mess up plugins ... * cough * bullshit... Get facts straight
first, before claiming 98% of plugins shouldn't break between 2.3 to 2.5
... If you don't know what you're talking about from the get go... keep
lip zipped.. .

I'll have to re-active plugins manually now, to see what culprit was...
I'll report back with results..