[wp-testers] General Feedback

Musing Minds kimsch at musing-minds.com
Sun Mar 23 00:03:06 GMT 2008

I'm getting alts showing on mouseover in firefox. I tried the alt and title
and made them different and the mouseover was the alt attribute...

I believe that is correct behavior.

Personally, I always use both alt and title in image tags, to
normalize IE's aberrant behavior.  If there is no text on mouseover, I
use an empty title="".

Stephen

On Mar 20, 2008, at 2:46 PM, Jerry D. Russell wrote:
> as for alt's not showing in Firefox..  Do you mean that they don't
> show on mouseover?  If so, they really weren't ever supposed to.
> You must use the title tag for that

Kim
Musing Minds
http://musing-minds.com