[wp-testers] Archive Issue

Holly Doyne proseknitic at yahoo.de
Sat Mar 22 23:20:44 GMT 2008

Update went the most smoothly of any. And I love almost all the improvements.

Having set the Archives to Drop Down Menu in the side bar - when I pick a month the content comes up correctly but the header at the top of the page says

 Monthly Archive for 23 Apr 2008 -Monthly Archive for 23 Sep 2008and I get the same header for March 2007 as I get for March 2008.
.
Which breaks down to the correct numerical date for the current month, the month that was requested and this year. (My server is on UCT+1)

So far that is the only thing that I have found that is buggy. The rest is a matter of personal taste.

-Holly
www.proseknitic.de

      Lesen Sie Ihre E-Mails auf dem Handy.
www.yahoo.de/go