[wp-testers] Bug With Media Gallery?

Duane Storey duanestorey at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 18:13:53 GMT 2008

I think I ran into a new bug today.  Sorry if this isn't the proper
place to put these.

I'm running Safari 3.0.4 on Leopard 10.5.2.   I had multiple
dashboards open in various Safari windows.   I edited a post in one of
them and tried to insert a pre-uploaded photo into a post from the
administration page. The HTML fragment for it ended up in the wrong
window though.  That is, it put it in the text edit area on a
completely different window.

At first glance it just seemed broken since pressing the "insert into
post" button didn't seem to do anything.

Duane