[wp-testers] v2.5 Media Box Fails to Insert With 2 Firefox Tabs Open

David Peters dave at tracezero.net
Sat Mar 22 01:32:48 GMT 2008

http://www.tracezero.net/images/UsersIsOpener.jpg

I had two tabs open to the Admin interface, the first to the Users page and
the second to a Page I'm writing.  Hitting "Insert to Post" in the media box
throws a JS error as in the linked screenshot.  I noticed that the opener
property of the window was users.php *not* the composition page - the
tinyMCE object isn't on Users so it bombs out trying to insert.  Inserting
images works fine w/ only one tab open.

Apologies if this isn't the right place to report bugs for v2.5...