[wp-testers] Editing in 'Manage/Media Library'

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 17:45:10 GMT 2008

Just a suggestion for the 'Manage/Media Library'. I've noticed that when
editing images in this version of the Media Library that after saving
the edits the browser returns to the same image editing page (Firefox
2). Now if that image resided on page 18 of the media library I now have
no way of getting back to Page 18 without using the Back button on the
browser (2 or 3 clicks) and refreshing the page to update it. Clicking
on "Media Library" in the 'Manage'' bar of course, takes me back to page
1 with several clicks on page navigation to get back to page 18.

I suggest then that once the editing is completed to a given image that
the the user be returned to the same page that the image resided on in
the 'Manage/Media Library' in the first place. Like in my example, once
the image editing is complete and saved then the browser would return to
Page 18.