[wp-testers] "Visit Site" link in safari

Frank Helmschrott fhelmschrott at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 14:02:09 GMT 2008

Hi,

seems like the "Visit site" link isn't working with safari 3.1 / mac osx 10.5.2.

If i click it just nothing happens. Btw. i'm unsure if that span
within the <h1> is of soo much sense. Any special reason for the
button not beeing outside h1?

<h1>Local WPTrunk<span id="viewsite"><a
href="http://wptrunk.kommuni.org/" target="_blank">Visit
Site</a></span></h1>

And please: could anyone plese remove that silly old-fashioned
target="_blank" in there? We're all able to click cmd/ctrl/middlemouse
whatever to open i a new windows or tab, aren't we? I hate it when
software tries to tell me where i have to open my links ;-)

--
Frank