[wp-testers] Re: .htaccess automatically overwritten?

deliciousdays oliver.seidel at deliciousdays.com
Fri Mar 21 07:50:23 GMT 2008

Right, I think this is the culprit:   function save_mod_rewrite_rules()

Has this changed recently? Granted, not too many plugin developer out
there that would benefit from knowing this (or have to know this), but
one for sure is donncha/WP Super Cache, as the plugin writes its entries
between the WP tags. There are probably more.

Cheers,
Oliver