[wp-testers] Save and Continue Editing Button

Dave Churchill davinian at mac.com
Thu Mar 20 17:18:06 GMT 2008

Not sure if this has been raised already - but I really feel the "Save
and Continue Editing" button needs to be re-implemented in the Write/
Edit Post/Page window, as it is very frustrating when making changes
to a Post or Page. I also feel the "Delete post" link is a bit easy to
click on - I know it throws up a warning box, but moving it would save
accidental clicks.

David Churchill

---

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain confidential information and is intended
solely for the above named recipient. If you have received it in
error, please notify me immediately and delete the e-mail. You must
not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it.