[wp-testers] Fatal error: Call to undefined function: apache_getenv()

Philip Barron delcyphr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 14:02:42 GMT 2008

To Mark:

> >PHP version: 4.4.4
> >Apache version: 1.3.37 (Unix)

>That's the problem.  That function only works for Apache 2.0+.  I
>fixed it so that it makes sure the function exists first before trying it.

Mark, that solved the initial roadblock with my Mac (Firefox), but I'm
now getting the 406 error I've seen while using Windows. Testing the
March 20 build.

HTTP error.
An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.

Debug report from the Mac:

Flash called back and is ready.
SWF DEBUG: Event: fileDialogStart : Browsing files. Multi Select.
Allowed file types: *.*
SWF DEBUG: Select Handler: Files Selected from Dialog. Processing file list
SWF DEBUG: Event: fileQueued : File ID: SWFUpload_0_0
SWF DEBUG: Event: fileDialogComplete : Finished adding files
SWF DEBUG: StartUpload(): Starting Upload: First file in queue
SWF DEBUG: StartFile: First file in queue
SWF DEBUG: Event: uploadStart : File ID: SWFUpload_0_0
SWF DEBUG: Global Post Item: post_id=2322
SWF DEBUG: Global Post Item: type=image
SWF DEBUG: Global Post Item: auth_cookie=redacted
SWF DEBUG: Global Post Item: tab=type
SWF DEBUG: startFile(): File Reference found. File accepted by
startUpload event.
Starting upload to http ://waveflux.net/test/wp-admin/async-upload.php
for File ID: SWFUpload_0_0
SWF DEBUG: Event: uploadError: HTTP ERROR : File ID: SWFUpload_0_0.
HTTP Status: 406.
SWF DEBUG: Event: uploadComplete : Upload cycle complete.