[wp-testers] Inconsistent Page Navigation on Manage>Tags

Dean Robinson dean.j.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 03:05:02 GMT 2008

I don't think its inconsistent once you work out what it seems to be doing.
Looking at the examples sent through it looks like its showing the 2 pages
before (where available), the 2 pages after (where available), and the first
(and)/or last page (where appropriate). Seems fairly logical to me.
Dean