[wp-testers] TinyMCE strips everything when updating page

Laurence Keijmel - DjLorenzo djlorenzo at djlorenzo.net
Wed Mar 19 12:04:04 GMT 2008

I just downloaded RC1 and applied it to my blog and when I updated one of my
static pages(protected) all of the html code was stripped, so all my
headings, paragraphs, bold text and code block were changed in static text
and put at one line(no line-breaks).

Also when I edit the page and goto HTML view, all of the HTML is stripped
out so I think it has to do something with the cleanup of tinyMCE. I didn't
see a ticket of this in trac so I thought I will post it here.

Greets,
Laurence