[wp-testers] Debug for 2.5 RC1 Galleries media.php

yuppicide138 at optonline.net yuppicide138 at optonline.net
Tue Mar 18 21:04:17 GMT 2008

Here's what I get if I goto debug, Andy. I just removed the cookie info.

Flash called back and is ready.
SWF DEBUG: Event: fileDialogStart : Browsing files. Multi Select. Allowed
file types: *.*
SWF DEBUG: Select Handler: Files Selected from Dialog. Processing file list
SWF DEBUG: Event: fileQueued : File ID: SWFUpload_0_0
SWF DEBUG: Event: fileDialogComplete : Finished adding files
SWF DEBUG: StartUpload(): Starting Upload: First file in queue
SWF DEBUG: StartFile: First file in queue
SWF DEBUG: Event: uploadStart : File ID: SWFUpload_0_0
SWF DEBUG: Global Post Item: auth_cookie=COOKIE WAS HERE
SWF DEBUG: Global Post Item: tab=type
SWF DEBUG: Global Post Item: post_id=-1205877639
SWF DEBUG: Global Post Item: type=image
SWF DEBUG: startFile(): File Reference found. File accepted by startUpload
event.  Starting upload to
http://www.gamesgorilla.com/wp-admin/async-upload.php for File ID:
SWFUpload_0_0
SWF DEBUG: Event: uploadProgress: File ID: SWFUpload_0_0. Bytes: 95. Total:
95
SWF DEBUG: Event: uploadError: HTTP ERROR : File ID: SWFUpload_0_0. HTTP
SWF DEBUG: Event: uploadComplete : Upload cycle complete.