[wp-testers] Betas multiply errors

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 19:30:03 GMT 2008

I've seen reported to wp-testers a number of bugs related to browsers
in beta. It seems they come and go from one browser beta to the next.

I don't think it can be expected that everyone testing WordPress in
beta browsers be capable of determining whether a fault exists in the
browser or in WordPress or a third-party library.

Someone must at least triage these and submit the tickets to the
appropriate bug trackers.

If you are a capable WordPress hacker and you already run beta
browsers, please keep your eye out for these reports.

Cheers,
Andy