[wp-testers] Uploader and Media Library

Jon Ward wp-testers at radiorice.com
Tue Mar 18 18:31:40 GMT 2008

Here's a workaround that worked for me.

Create an .htaccess file in the wp-admin directory containing this line:

SetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI ^/wordpress/wp-admin/async-upload.php$
MODSEC_ENABLE=Off

This will work if your blog is in a directory called wordpress. If
it's in a different directory you'd need to change that bit.

This works for my hosting at webmasters, ymmv.

Jon Ward
email: jon at radiorice.com
blog: http://www.ditdotdat.org/bigcity