[wp-testers] 2.5 RC1 Galleries

yuppicide138 at optonline.net yuppicide138 at optonline.net
Tue Mar 18 16:32:10 GMT 2008

Now what happens is, I've made a test post using Internet Explorer 7 and
viewed it in both IE7 and Mozilla Firefox. I've inserted 3 pictures as a
test. I did this in draft.

When I view the draft it will show all 3 pictures and you can click and
view all the pictures. When you click one the picture you clicked will show
up larger on top, with the other two below, but that messes up. The bottom
pictures will go over top of the "This entry was posted on" section and you
can't read that. It also takes away my Adsense. If you click the same
picture again it'll show up in a full screen of itself.

When I publish the post, you can view the thumbnails of the three pictures
(which cut off part of the picture), but when you click on any of the
pictures it won't show me the fullsize picture.

I have made a test post here, which I'll delete later.

http://www.gamesgorilla.com/2008/03/18/testing/