[wp-testers] 2.5 RC1 Galleries

yuppicide138 at optonline.net yuppicide138 at optonline.net
Tue Mar 18 16:08:24 GMT 2008

Okay, I went in and disabled all my plug-ins, one by one, tested the upload
and it had the same problem. I then re-enabled the plug-ins.

I also went and disabled all my plug-ins at the same time and tested
upload. Same problem.

Here's the only plug-ins I have installed:

Adsense          	0.1  	By Phil Hord.

Akismet 	        2.1.4 	By Matt Mullenweg.

Hello Dolly       	1.5 	By Matt Mullenweg.

Kimili Flash Embed 	1.4 	By Michael Bester.

Slashdigglicious 	1.0.5 	By Robert Tsai.

Hello Dolly was not activated, so I deleted it. This had no effect as well.

If anyone needs to know I am using the WP Default theme (for now) with only
a modified sidebar to add in some advertisements. I am hosted on a Linux
server from 3Essentials.com. Didn't know if those would be of any help. PHP
Version is 4.4.2, SQL version not sure how to tell, but their hosting page
says 4.1.18.