[wp-testers] 2.5 RC1 Galleries

yuppicide138 at optonline.net yuppicide138 at optonline.net
Tue Mar 18 15:36:06 GMT 2008

I read the post you linked. It seems that user has Mac. I get this error on
Windows. I also don't know what the Bad Behavior plugin is. I did goto the
website, but far as I know I don't have any Bad Behavior plugin.

Maybe I will try disabling my other plugins one by one and seeing if that
help. I don't have much. One for Adsense and one for Kimili Flash Plugin.