[wp-testers] my issues

px5150 px5150 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 09:49:07 GMT 2008

Hi list,
I am using Firefox 3 Beta 4 under Ubuntu Linux 7.10

creating hypertext links in WYSIWYG post editor hangs
spell checking in the WYSIWYG post editor hangs

attempting to link to the new various media hangs, but you can
cancel/close the Ajax window

Also I tried to use the automatic plugin update, and the only error it
gives me is "Unable to locate WordPress directory."   Looking in the FTP
logs there is no errors of directory not found.  To verify the lack of
an error msg I setup chroot for the FTP account, and the FTP daemon was
unable to locate the directory WordPress was specifying.

It would be nice to be able to specify the root of the WordPress
installation, so that I could run ftpd under a chroot.