[wp-testers] Avatars

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 01:16:40 GMT 2008

Gene Steinberg wrote:
> So I grabbed the comments.php file from your default/classic themes,
> with the avatar code, and inserted my own specific coding. OK, so
> maybe I missed this, but now that I have "shaded" avatars, how can we
> customize them or allow readers to customize? Or is that strictly the
> province of the third-party plugin people?

Hmm, if I remember right, I don't think avatars like that were ever
customizable by users/readers...unless there was a plugin where a user
could join/register on the blog and do something with their profiles...?
Generally I thought the dimensions of the avatar and such were set by
the blog administrator... I could be wrong though.