[wp-testers] Edit Comments?

Dave Allyn djallyn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 21:05:09 GMT 2008

One glaring thing I just now noticed is that there is no clear way to edit a
comment from the "Manage Comments" screen.  If I didn't start clicking any
available hyperlink, I wouldn't have known that you could edit a comment by
clicking on the commenter's name.

The point is, it isn't clear to a person who has never used this new layout
before that you have to click on the comment author's name to edit the
comment.  There are links to Approve or Unapprove, | Spam | Delete.  You
would expect to see "Edit" there somewhere.

Also, if you click the "check all" box to select all of the comments while
in IE7, you get an error message.  It works fine in FireFox.