[wp-testers] Tiny MCE Editor Buggy

Gene Steinberg gene at macnightowl.com
Mon Mar 17 18:24:48 GMT 2008

On Mar 17, 2008, at 11:18 AM, Nick Momrik wrote:
> Gene,
> I'm using Safari 3.04 with wp.org r7344 and haven't been able to
> reproduce
> any of your problems. Adding a music link, adding a URL, and Spell
> Checker
> all worked as expected for me.
>
> Are you using Safari 3.0 or 3.04? All you had mentioned was Safari 3.
>
> Can you provide the content of your post, URLs, etc when you have
> these
> problems? I'll be happy to test with the same data.
>
> -Nick

OK, this is the 3.1 development version. I speak as a registered Apple
developer. Now it's hard to give you too many specifics because of
NDA, other than build number, which is: Version 3.1 (5525.13). But it
clearly represents something that'll be out really soon now.

Or you can get one of the WebKit nightlies and try that.

I'm using ordinary text and ordinary links in my testing. Check
macnightowl.com and see what I have.

Remember, also, that I can't get Spell Check to work in Firefox 3.0b4.
B5 is going to be out in a couple of weeks, but I should point out
that Spell Check worked fine in WP 2.3.3.

Peace,
Gene