[wp-testers] WP 2.5 - RSS feed for TAGS empty/broken

Nick Bohle mail at nickbohle.de
Mon Mar 17 17:29:29 GMT 2008

Hi!

On every tag archive page, I'm linking to the feed of the respective tag.

For creating the link (http://mysite.com/tags/TAG-NAME/feed), I am using the
following code:

RSS feed for this tag.</a>

This worked fine until I have upgraded to WP 2.5 beta1.

Now, the link to a tag RSS feed still works, but the feed is empty. I mean,
Firefox recognizes a feed, but no posts are displayed. And IE says that the
webpage cannot be found.

I am using no plug-in that is related to feeds. And by the way, the feed for
categories works fine (http://mysite.com/CAT-NAME/feed).

Does anybody experience the same problem?