[wp-testers] RE: Undefined index: PATH_INFO

dayaparan ponnambalam daya at meyshan.com
Mon Mar 17 15:15:58 GMT 2008

 Ian Kullhem

Even then there is lot of tutorials on Installing IIS in wordpress, my
advice would be stay away from IIS, you will continue to have lots of
problem. I was using IIS for almost decade, and the moment i started using
wordpress, i found the problems and finally i said good bye IIS.

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/159861?replies=1

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/159861

would be helpful.

regards