[wp-testers] Undefined index: PATH_INFO

Ian Kullhem ian at unleadedsoftware.com
Mon Mar 17 14:36:18 GMT 2008

Hey everyone,

I set up a test install of Wordpress 2.5 on our server to make sure I could get everything working in prep of when it goes final running it for new blogs.

Had a couple of issues, first of all, I got that CGI misbehaving error when I tried to install it. (this has been an issue since 2.3.2). I installed 2.3.3 with the wp-db.php patch to fix that and then upgraded it to 2.5 just fine.

However, I get the following error every page of the site and the admin area:

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_INFO in E:\www\FOLDERNAME\wordpress-dev\wp-settings.php on line 72

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_INFO in E:\www\ FOLDERNAME \wordpress-dev\wp-settings.php on line 75

This is a Windows 2003 R2 server with IIS6 and PHP 4.4.4

Looking at the code, it seems that section is for a bunch of IIS fixes with the urls.

I'm not sure if this is a bug in that script, or (more likely) an issue with the setup on my server.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Ian Kullhem