[wp-testers] Wordpress 2.5

Duane Storey duanestorey at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 09:56:06 GMT 2008

Not sure if there's a root cause, but you can simply increase the
memory PHP is allowed to use by modifying your php.ini file.  There's
a line in it like:

memory_limit = 8M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (8MB)

You should be able to adjust that up a bit, depending on where you're
hosting it.  There's a way to do this with .htaccess as well, but I
don't remember off the top of my head at 3am :P

Duane