[wp-testers] Admin Interface

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 22:57:22 GMT 2008

Ronald Denby wrote:
> Perhaps check box to display or not display the title would
> be helpful for a future release.

No, I don't think that will happen. By default, the blog's title is
supposed to be there, or required if I remember right. Hence being
directed to edit the theme's header.php file or css file to "hide it".
It's personal preference to hide a blog's title, and I don't really
think 98 or 99% of the WordPress blog users "hide" their blog's
titles... so there's no real demand for that option being in core either...