[wp-testers] Plugin list visibility

Dave Allyn djallyn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 00:04:12 GMT 2008

First off, I am coming into this testing a bit late, but I like most of what
I see.

I do have a small issue concerning how the plugin list looks.

I am used to the being able to see for certain when a plugin was activated
-- because it was green.  Now it is really confusing because an activated
plugin now has a white background -- which is kind of backwards.

I think the activated plugin should have the color in the background.  That
way a person naturally assumes it is activated from a quick glance.

--
DJ Allyn