[wp-testers] Automatic Plugin Upgrader

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Mar 12 22:42:04 GMT 2008

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 03:18:15 +1100, Rammikins <innocentsparkle at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I'm still having issues with the automatic plugin upgrader. Once I enter my
> FTP details, it brings me to the Upgrade Plugin page, but nothing else
> happens. I've tried it in different browsers, but it's still the same.
> I'm currently using Firefox 2.0.0.12, and my website is hosted on
> http://www.hawkhost.com, if that helps.

Just to confirm, You come to the page which reads "Upgrade plugin" (Or is it Update Plugin, i cant remember the exact text), And nothing else after that?
Does the page stop loading all together?
What happens when you press Refresh?

Are PHP Errors turned on(Do you know?), Do you have access to any PHP Logs?

Can you install this plugin, Activate it, And then send the debug page(Top menu page: "WP Filesystem Tester") to my email? wordpress at dd32.id.au
http://dd32.id.au/files/wp-filesystem-tester.zip
If you've allready got it installed, Download it again, i make modifications to it every few days.

Cheers