[wp-testers] Media Manager

Jim Stitzel stitzelj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 22:16:02 GMT 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 5:03 PM, Lloyd Budd <lloydomattic at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 1:28 PM, Jim Stitzel <stitzelj at gmail.com> wrote:
>  > Is the Media Manager in WordPress 2.5 still under development?  I can
>  >  upload images, but I can't get any of them to Show or insert any of
>  >  them into a post.  The only way I can get an image into a post
>  >  currently is to link to one from the web.  Is this something that's
>  >  still being worked on or do I have a bug?
>
>  Hi Jim,
>
>  Help us out a little bit here. ;-) What subversion revision or build
>  of 2.5 are you using? Which browser?
>
>  Can you provide steps to reproduce this?
>
>  Thank you,
>  --
>  Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
>  WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com

Oh, right.  It's Subversion revision 7267 and both Firefox 2.0.0.12 and IE7.

I can upload an image, but once it's completed I get no preview - just
a file name on the left and a link called "Show" on the right.  Seems
like I should have an image preview of the uploaded file and a way to
insert the image into the current post.  I get neither of those.

Jim

--
http://shamuswrites.com - Shamus Writes
http://comic.shamuswrites.com - Reclaimer