[wp-testers] Wordpress 2.5 again Postponed

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Wed Mar 12 15:49:49 GMT 2008

Tom Klingenberg wrote:
> I can not find any news about the current status of version 2.5 on the
> official wordpress homepage. Does anyone here in testing has validated
> information what is going on? March 10 was already an alternative date,
> so I'd like to know if this is just a hickup or the second sign that
> wordpress releases aren't timed any longer.

A combo of Ryan being out sick for a week and a few other factors such
as SxSW and some media library wonkiness made it make sense to leave
this one in the oven for a bit more.

That said, it's feeling very stable and I've been using it on my own
blog for a while. You can see the new gallery feature here:

http://ma.tt/2008/03/sxsw-day-one/

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://ma.tt | http://automattic.com