[wp-testers] no format for text

Melinda Odom info at designhosting.biz
Wed Mar 12 14:19:09 GMT 2008

Hi,

I am new to wordpress but wondered why whenever you type text into the
visual box or paste code into the code box (preferred) that all the
text runs together?  I am having to format all the text, then paste
into the code box and save and publish it.  If I try to edit it again
all the text runs together.  I tried using the advanced toolbar for
plain text and pasting 2 paragraphs of text in there keeping the line
breaks and it looks ok until it is saved and then the screen flashes
and I see the first <p> tag and then the text goes to one line again
without any paragraph tags. Same thing happens when changing text
colors.

Is there a fix for this or am I doing something wrong?

Best Regards,
Melinda Odom
Design Hosting, Inc.
Web Design, Web Hosting, & Ecommerce Solutions
479-471-0891 CST
info at designhosting.biz
http://www.designhosting.biz