[wp-testers] Image Uploader Fails on Mac Systems

Andrew Frazier wordpress at kidderminsterharriers.com
Wed Mar 12 13:51:16 GMT 2008

Has anybody come across a problem with the image uploader/media manager
not being able to insert images into posts and instead just hanging with a
blank white window after clicking the insert button?

I have a client who is using a Mac and is struggling to insert images into
her posts because of this problem.  It doesn't matter what browser she
uses - Firefox or Safari (or even IE6 in XP under Parallels) - the problem
occurs.  I, however, can't replicate it and have tried with 10 different
browser/OS combinations.

There is a screenshot of the result of hitting the insert button here:
http://www.smokin-joe.co.uk/images/image-uploader-bug.png

When it gets to that position it stops working and the only way out is to
click the 'X' in the top right.

--
Andrew Frazier