[wp-testers] Problem with automatic upgrade

Eric Smith jericsmith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 07:01:08 GMT 2008

I'm running the 3/10 nightly and have had mixed success with plugin
automatic upgrade. I used it to upgrade Automatic SEO, worked
flawlessly. However, using it to upgrade Extended Comment Options from
1.1 to 2.0 ended with a failure in the last step and a deletion of my
entire plugin folder (I keep backups of everything of course). I
assume this is probably not the behavior that is expected :)
If there are any logs I can provide to help narrow down the cause,
please let me know.

-eric