[wp-testers] Testers wanted: Plugin update testing

Kirk M justhinkin2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 01:20:48 GMT 2008

I've been using the latest nightly builds (not currently set up for SVN),
currently running 03/09/08. On both my test site and my main which is using
the latest 2.5, the upgrade fails with the following:

>Downloading update from http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/akismet.zip

>Unpacking the update

>Incompatible archive

This has been going on over the last several nightly builds no matter which
plugin upgrade I tested. I actually haven't had a successful upgrade yet.
Just as a note, the OneClick plugin works with no problem in WP 2.5 if that
helps any.