[wp-testers] Dashboard on some browsers looking auwful

Francesc Hervada-Sala francesc at hervada.org
Sun Mar 9 18:23:46 GMT 2008

Hello,

on my dashboard I cannot see the author names in the gray boxes with the
secondary rss feed. This happens since a few weeks, now with trunk r7188 too,
on Linux, KDE 4.01, FireFox 2.0.0.12. Furthermore I tested it with Microsoft
IE 7 on Windows Vista and not only the gray boxes are too small, but also the
4 big main boxes appear at a single column, not in 2 columns. I think this is
awful. Maybe that happens to other users, too?

I submitted a ticket with some screenshots:
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6061

Best regards,
--
Francesc