[wp-testers] trunk + localhost + logged in + IE6 = blank pages

Nightgunner5 [Ben] nightgunner5 at llamaslayers.net
Fri Mar 7 23:44:48 GMT 2008

Mr. Awesome wrote:
> Just curious, but why is it that once logged in on the (Xampp)
> localhost, while using the IE6 browser... the index landing page in
> the dashboard is just blank / white page...?
>
> http://localhost/wp-admin/
>
> I also tried going to this one too... same thing happens...
> http://localhost/wp-admin/edit.php
>
> Is it because I'm already logged in on the FF browser with same admin
> user and password? Or is this a glitch itself?
I tested the wp-admin page in ie6, what I got was everything in the
div#dashboard-widgets disappearing.  If you could make a ticket, I could
attach the patch I made.  Basically, we need to disable all of the css
for that div in the ie.css stylesheet.

--
~Nightgunner5
http://llamaslayers.net/modern-blue-testsite/