[wp-testers] drafts saving once a second

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 19:51:57 GMT 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 11:30 AM, Dave J. (Scoop0901)
<scoop0901 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 2:20 PM, Lloyd Budd <lloydomattic at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  > I have no idea how you downloaded an old version last night then.
>
>  I dunno.  That's what was available at the link.  I grabbed it, installed
>  it, installed two themes we are testing, posted a few old posts for testing,
>  added tags, and told the others to have at it and post notes on the wiki
>  this morning.  Past that, I just clicked the link to grab the file.

It seems more likely that you reinstalled an older version, because I
can't think of any logic that would have resulted in that link being
stale in that manner.

At http://trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk if you click Last Change,
you will see what the most recent revision # is.

If you discover any clues to how it happened please share them.

Thank you,
Lloyd