[wp-testers] wp_term_relationships issues when saving posts

deliciousdays oliver.seidel at deliciousdays.com
Thu Mar 6 11:37:50 GMT 2008

It is quite disturbing, that saving a normal post will in fact create
two entries in  `wp_term_relationships`. One entry connecting
(rightfully so) the post to the category chosen and a second one to a
*link-category* ???

It seems to always be the same link category.

For normal blog usage this may be still be ugly but irrelevant but it
does break for instance advanced search plugins and possibly other.

Oliver