[wp-testers] Is the Full Beta Out?

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 02:47:29 GMT 2008

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Dispoweb2.0[Ghaith] <dispoweb at gmail.com> wrote:
>   Hello,
>
>  I see that the date of the official release was planned for March 10th but I
>  think it'll be few later than that, any idea about an official date for the
>  official release ? ( sorry for my english :o) )

Mozilla says it well: when its ready
"The first and most important thing to state is that we, as a project,
are quality driven, not date driven. We use dates to set targets for
milestones, and we strive to put out the best milestones possible, but
due to the changing nature of the web, we always judge each milestone
against our basic criteria of quality, performance and usability. The
other factor how we rely on community use and testing of our betas to
help us judge their
quality.http://blog.mozilla.com/ftr/2008/02/11/when-its-ready/

Thanks,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com