[wp-testers] some quick questions

Alex Günsche ag.ml2008 at zirona.com
Wed Mar 5 23:14:08 GMT 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 17:17 -0500, Benjamin Sterling wrote:
> 1.  Is there a way to search the list archives?  Don't want to ask question
> that have answered 100 times.

E.g. on Google: site:comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/ foo

As far as I know, the WP lists are also mirrored on Google Groups and
other ML archives, maybe they also provide search functions, maybe even
better ones.

> 2.  Is this a good place to submit request for testing plugins?

Usually, the WP forums. You can also try this list.
A good idea is to participate in discussions and put a link into your
footer. ;)

> 3.  Where would I be able to get a copy of WP 2.5 so I can test my plugins
> to make sure they work?

You know what, I just had an idea. I wrote a shell script that will
automatically make WP packages out of WP trunk once an hour. Check it
out:

http://www.zirona.com/download/wpsvn/wpsvn.tar.gz
http://www.zirona.com/download/wpsvn/wpsvn.zip
http://www.zirona.com/download/wpsvn/md5sums
http://www.zirona.com/download/wpsvn/current_revision

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
Blogs: http://www.zirona.com/ | http://www.regularimpressions.net