[wp-testers] some quick questions

Chris Thomson chris24 at chris24.ca
Wed Mar 5 22:29:48 GMT 2008

You could find the latest WP 2.5 build from SVN:

http://wordpress.org/download/svn/

... or you could download the latest one from here:

http://wordpress.org/download/nightly-builds/ (newest at bottom of
that page).

As for the other questions, I'll let someone who knows more answer
those. :)

Chris Thomson
chris24 at chris24.ca
http://chris24.ca