[wp-testers] Uploader and Media Library

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Tue Mar 4 15:54:49 GMT 2008

I gave the Media features some testing yesterday, and thought they
were working fine, but my test server is Apache/PHP5/GD and my browser
was Windows/Firefox with FlashBlock plugin, so you probably already
knew it was working fine with this combination. Still, I did do some
unusual things, such as uploading a GPX file (custom media upload
type, backwards compatible to how that was defined in 2.3) that one of
my plugins then converted to a Google Map and removed, and it worked
just fine.

Anyway, Andy, I'd like to thank you for your responsiveness to
suggestions during the process of overhauling this area. All the
concerns I raised over the weeks were taken care of. Kudos!!

    --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software