[wp-testers] Uploader and Media Library

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 04:48:12 GMT 2008

The media handling areas got lots of new code during the feature
freeze. They may be susceptible to platform- and
configuration-specific exceptions. Specific examples include IIS and
presence/lack of GD library.

Now I am asking everyone to update and test the uploader and the media
library for bugs. (Error conditions, not enhancement ideas.)

Please take a few minutes to browse all of the media-related screens,
upload and insert files of different types, and take all possible
debugging steps.

This applies especially to Windows/IIS users. I am happy to help
individual bug reporters debug directly on their systems via Skype or
other IM. This late, it is unlikely that I will be able to replicate
your environment, so your cooperation is necessary.

Thanks for being wp-testers.
Andy

skype: skeltoac1