[wp-testers] visual editor auto focus problem

Dan Coulter dan at dancoulter.com
Mon Mar 3 00:58:43 GMT 2008

On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 6:50 PM, Murillo Ferrari <murillo.unesp at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Define a Title. Start writing you post. Now, try to change you title. You
> simples CAN´T re-focus the title field. When clicking at title field, the
> script auto focus to post field.

What version are you using?  I've tried in the latest 2.5 revision and it
isn't happening for me.  In 2.3.x, I can't use shift+tab to move the focus
back to the title, but I can click the mouse on the title box and refocus
it.

--
Dan Coulter
http://dancoulter.com/

Hey, I got nothing to do today but smile
-Simon and Garfunkel