[wp-testers] Private post?

Murillo Ferrari murillo.unesp at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 21:00:46 GMT 2008

Thanks Ryan.

Now it´s woking. This last nightly build also corrects a problem at midia
library that was showing data from the translation file as description from
and mp3 files.

By the way, my pt-BR translation to wp2.5 is now 75% done.

Thanks guys.

2008/3/1, Ryan Boren <ryan at boren.nu>:

> On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 9:47 PM, Murillo Ferrari
>
> <murillo.unesp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  I mean... try to set a post as private. After go to manage -> Post. You
> will
> >  see you post with a label PRIVATE. Then go editing it. Unmark the
> private
> >  box. Save. You´ll be redirec to manage -> Post again. AND you post is
> still
> >  private.
>

> http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/7120
>
> Try that.

Murillo - Unesp Bauru

(11) 8272-3392
(11) 3992-4916 (fins de semana ou recados)